MakeupWithMillie24@gmail.com

Sunday 30 November 2014

Cheap Christmas room decor!


Before and after pictures

So it's December 1st tomorrow which means that Christmas is fast approaching, although I started singing Christmas songs a good month ago. What can I say? I enjoy being festive early ;)
This is my room decoration this year. It was inspired by Pinterest and Tumblr. It was easy, fast and cheap! I wanted a cosy winter wonderland feel to it and I personally feel that I achieved this.

If you want to give your bedroom a christmas makeover then a Christmas tree is a huge necessity! Green didn't fit in the colour theme I have in my room so I broke tradition and purchased a white tree. For decoration I used a selection of blue and silver baubles as I feel the colours compliment each other very well.

For some reason I had it in my head that I NEEDED Christmas bedding to complete the look so I bought this red and white Rudolph style bedding. They only did this bedding for double beds and I had a single bed. I was so desperate for it that I switched my single duvet for a double one. It drowns my bed a little bit but the atmosphere it creates is definitely worth it! 

Above my bed, I replaced the silver purse and mac lipsticks with two, LED figurines. The one on the left is a snowman and on the right, a penguin. These were extremely cheap and I purchased them for detail and added light for when it's dark.

ITEMS (warning- Everything was from b&m!)

- Xmas tree. £10.00. I purchased it from B&M
- Baubles. £3.00 altogether. Again, from B&M (I did warn you :D)
-Christmas figurines- £2.50 each. I purchased them from B&M
-Reindeer bedding- £15.00. Purchased from B&M.
-White pillows- £3.00-£6.00. Guess where they were from... 
OMG!! YOU'RE RIGHT! B&M.

 Other places to purchase Xmas items from-
 Any supermarket
 Most stores on the highstreet
 Primark is amazing for bedding
 Dollar tree
 Poundland
 Amazon
 New Look
 Forever 21
 Selfridges
 B&Q




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com